|Group (25 tickets or more)||2,70€ (1)|
|Over 65||1,50€ (1)|
|Student Card||1,50€ (1)|
|Youth Card||1,50€ (1)|
|Disabled Persons||1,50€ (1)|
|Family ticket (starting from four direct relatives in the ascending or descending line, or equivalent)||1,50€ (1)|
|Large family ticket (2 adults + children)||1,50€ (1)|
|Under agreement with outside organisations||2,40€ (1)|
|Tour tickets||Regular Price||20% discount (2)||50% discount (3)|
|Monuments of the Algarve Tour||6,00€||4,80€||3,00€|
|Visit to the following group of monuments: Sagres Fortress, Chapel of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Megalithic Monuments of Alcalar, Milreu Roman Villa.
Once purchased, this ticket is valid for 7 days for the visit.
|Monuments of the Western Algarve Tour||5,00€||4,00€||2,50€|
|Visit to the following group of monuments: Sagres Fortress, Chapel of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Megalithic Monuments of Alcalar.|
|On the Route of Prince Henry Tour||3,50€||2,80€||1,75€|
|Visit to the following group of monuments: Sagres Fortress, Chapel of Our Lady of Guadalupe.|
- In Sundays and Public Holidays until 14:00 for all residents in the national territory. A donation ticket may still be purchased if you wish to make a donation of any value; *
- Children up to the age of 12; *
- Residents in the municipality; *
- Members of APOM/ICOM and ICOMOS; *
- Researchers, conservators, restorers, museum and/or heritage professionals as part of their work; *
- Teachers and students at any level of education as part of study visits that have been booked in advance; *
- Groups from the IPSS or local authorities’ Social Action and Institutions of Public Interest, with prior authorization by the DRCAlgarve; *
- Journalists on duty, communicated in advance; *
- Institutional patrons of the monuments in question; *
- Members of the Associação dos Amigos dos Monumentos (Association of Friends of Monuments) and the Associação dos Amigos dos Castelos (Association of Friends of Castles); *
- Unemployed citizens, resident in EU member countries; *
- As part of the “Culture for All” iniciative, free access will be granted to youths celebrating theirs 18th birthday in the year of the visit. Proof of portuguese residency required.
(1) Exemptions and discounts will apply if documentary evidence is provided
(2) Tour tickets with 20% discount (Agreements with outside organisations)
(3) Tour tickets with 50% discount (Over 65s, Cartão Jovem (Youth Card), Student Card, Disabled persons, Family Ticket, Large Family Ticket)
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, check.